Advertisers and Publishers must know about this on how to get exact mechanics of Forex Trading advertising Technics. Forex is CPL -Cost Per Lead – up to $30 per lead depends of what countries your consumer sales.
Have you been travelled around the world?
Forex trading is to find a currency exchange booth at the airport, and then exchange the money you have in your wallet (if you’re a dude) or purse (if you’re a lady) or man purse (if you’re a metrosexual) into the currency of the country you are visiting.
You go up to the counter and notice a screen displaying different exchange rates for different currencies. You find “Japanese yen” and think to yourself, “WOW! My one dollar is worth 100 yen?! And I have ten dollars! I’m going to be rich!!!” (This excitement is quickly killed when you stop by a shop in the airport afterwards to buy a can of soda and, all of a sudden, half your money is gone.)
When you do this, you’ve essentially participated in the forex market! You’ve exchanged one currency for another. Or in forex trading terms, assuming you’re an American visiting Japan, you’ve sold dollars and bought yen.
Before you fly back home, you stop by the currency exchange booth to exchange the yen that you miraculously have left over (Tokyo is expensive!) and notice the exchange rates have changed. It’s these changes in the exchanges rates that allow you to make money in the foreign exchange market.
The foreign exchange market, which is usually known as “forex” or “FX,” is the largest financial market in the world. Compared to the measly $22.4 billion a day volume of the New York Stock Exchange, the foreign exchange market looks absolutely ginormous with its $5 TRILLION a day trade volume. Forex rocks our socks!
The largest stock market in the world,
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), trades a volume of about $22.4 billion each day. If we used a monster to represent NYSE, it would look like this…
Top Online CPM Site |Average CPM Rate | TribalFusion CPM Rate
Why advertise with Forex-strategies?
- Forex is large trading online portal with over 5000 quality content pages to study and browse through.
- Wide audience — from beginners to experienced traders — there is information for traders of all levels;
- 60% of our new visitors come from Search engines, where our web pages are ranked among the first!.
- Constantly updated content and active topic discussions keep visitors coming back day after day. 20% of our visitors come from direct links and personal bookmarks.
- Plenty of room for advertisements, a choice of banner types & placements.
- Possibility of customized placements on request.
- In 2012 we’ve reached over 330+ 000 pageviews monthly.
- Geo-targeting and banner rotation on request.
- Offer honest transparent advertising system, direct clear linking and support 24/7.
- Also have rewards for long-term partnership.
Forex Trading Advertising Category offered,
- CPL (Cost Per Lead) for Forex advertising
- CPA (Cost Per Acquistion) for Forex advertising
- CPM (Cost Per Mille) for Forex advertising
Forex advertising solutions can bring you sales, accounts and generate traffic and interest for your Forex product and services.