Brand Owners, email marketing one of the great most marketing effective tools for beginner and geeks, but this is not easy as you think if don’t seem wise to optimize your ads campaigns to be successful marketers.
An email marketing campaign is a great option to build trust based on online/internet business to get revenue, But average cost investment is truly the highest among other campaign strategies.
In fact! email marketing top 8 out of 14 campaigns most expensive average acquisition cost investment in terms of business 2 business channel, including mobile SMS and direct mail.
The email marketing research metrics, 80% of people who click on a link sent via email, and 60% percent of people who ask for unsubscribe after receiving email, and 70% average percentage of people open their email.
Email Marketing Campaign Average Calculation Cost and ROI – Return on Investments
The average cost represented above is estimated only, the table stated that the email marketing campaign most expensive cost per leads, but and compensate the rise average sales for each customer.
5 Proven Things your email marketing business will work in a successful way
– Know your audience target – It’s like, you’re aiming your target while you are blindfold.
– Enhancement of your subject title line – Your subject line must be short but attractive to the readers.
– Straight to the point line sentences – Better use 1 – 3 sentences, brief your words, and make it simple.
– Personalized it, tell your exact points, name, locations, and benefits.
– Make some tests, A/B, analyze where is the most effective ones the A or B message line.
7 Ways to avoid using these strategies in an email marketing campaign
– You Don’t Spend Much Time in Writing Subject Lines
– You Don’t Segment Your Email List Effectively
– You’re Not Offering Value
– Your Campaign Goals Are Not Defined
– Your Emails Are Too Long
– You’re Sending Emails at the Wrong Time