Today we will share different types of reviews about Apple music when it comes to promotion, running a campaign, services, packages, playlist, and artist. Choosing Apple music promotion is one of the best options you should do by bleeding monetary based on audio and video promotion campaign.
According to CNET, the Apple promotion advertising campaign is the best way if you have a big existing music library and want a radio station. Apple Music has a key advantage over Spotify in that you can combine the songs you already own with the Apple Music streaming catalog. Siri users also get more robust voice controls for playback.
The big differences between iTunes and Apple music.
According to CNET iTunes is a free app to manage your music library, music video playback, music purchases, and device syncing. Apple Music is an ad-free music streaming subscription service that costs $10 per month, $15 a month for a family of six or $5 per month for students.
In other words of explanation, according to Mei Yuxin, iTunes is a media player, media library, online radio broadcaster, and mobile device management application developed by Apple. While Apple Music is a separate service offered by Apple. It is a music and video streaming service developed by Apple Inc. Users select music to stream to their device on-demand, or they can listen to existing, curated playlists.
If you are On iPhone/iPad users, the independence of Apple Music and iTunes Store is more apparent. You can use Apple Music to stream unlimited music (the entire music catalog in iTunes) with a monthly fee without touching the iTunes Store at all. The introduction of Apple Music is in response to Spotify, as consumers prefer to pay a monthly price (as of now, generally it is just $9.99/mo) for unlimited access than one-time payment for ownership of individual tracks (generally $0.99–$1.29 per).
Promote on Apple Music: What should you do?
Learn how to promote your music on Apple music. After you uploaded your music to Apple Music for Artists, take advantage of their tips and features to encourage more users target to streams and downloads.
According to Songtrust; Apple Music is one of the best known of all the online platforms where most fans are likely to have an iTunes account and will head there first to check out new music. Making it easy for fans to promote on how find you? and engage with you is a guaranteed way to generate more downloads and streams.
- Help Your Audience find you with links and badges.
- Connect With Users on Apple Connect.
- Create Compelling Cover Art.
- Get More Plays By Creating Playlists.
How to get your content on Apple Music and manage your ‘Connect’ artist profile page?
Based on 9to5mac reviews, Apple Music introduces new social features under the “Connect” branding, allowing artists to share content, post updates, and connect with fans in a number of ways like never before.
- First you have to submit your music for inclusion on Apple Music. If you aren’t with a label that already has a relationship with Apple and iTunes, that means using an aggregator, like TuneCore, that offers distribution on iTunes and now Apple Music for a fee. This is Apple’s list of approved aggregators by country.
- Once you’ve submitted your music, you’ll be able to claim your artist profile for the new Apple Music Connect features here.
- After signing in with your Apple ID, you can search for your artist name or band.
- Select your role. Apple lets you pick from a ‘band or group member, solo artist, artist manager, or label representative, depending on who will be managing your artist profile.
- Now you just have to fill out your contact info and press submit.
Learn How to Get More Plays By Creating Playlists?
Based on songtrust reviews; There are 4 steps you should before you get a successful campaign promotion using Apple music solutions.
- Limit the number of songs you include to no more than two dozen songs. You want to showcase your music and encourage downloads. Too many songs and you’ll literally get lost in the shuffle.
- Make sure you chose songs that can be downloaded as a single. If you include ‘album only’ cuts, listeners won’t be able to download your playlist all at one time.
- Appeal to your fans and potential fans by offering a unique offering of niche songs and artists. Be original and stay away from million sellers and top hits that already appear on thousands of playlists.
- The most important thing is to go for a soft sell. Fans don’t like heavy-handed marketing and can spot insincerity a mile away. Create playlists for iTunes (or any other platform)as if you were making a playlist your best friends and show them what’s special about you and your music.
How much does it cost to advertise Apple Music?
According to Insideradio; Like Amazon Music, Apple isn’t supported by any advertising rates at any level. What does this mean for marketers trying to reach this segment of music listeners? “Apple’s audio streaming platform isn’t supported by advertising cost at any subscription level. It means you will run ads without losing monetary.
However, alternative features offered pricing cost system like; Apple Search Ads Advanced pricing uses a cost-per-tap (CPT) model, so you pay only when a user taps on your ad. The actual cost of a tap is a result of a second price auction. The CPT you pay is based on what your nearest competitor is willing to pay for a tap on their ad, up to your maximum CPT bid, and other factors. This means you can bid competitively without the worry of overpaying.
Anytime you create a new campaign or ad group, we’ll present a max CPT bid suggestion to help you make a more informed decision about your bid. The suggested amount is meant to help increase the likelihood that your ads are shown on the App Store. It’s based on what we know about your app and what advertisers with similar apps are willing to pay. It’s simply a reference point.
Best Example of Apple Music Ads in video commercials.
Video below reminded advertisers and consumers Apple Music have ads that truly amazing when it comes in branding.