The European online mobile advertising market relentless rising digital ad spends based on cost per thousand impression (CPM). Europe highest paying mobile ad networks surge to highest expensive cost to advertise in mobile app advertising rates for campaign services.
In App developer, monetize your mobile app into reasonable rate, for publishers revenue shares definitely climbing the CPM, CPI, CPD(cost per download) base on targeting user acquisition mobile audience platform.
Many of digital mobile advertisers, invest on top list of native adverts campaign. Native ads is new type of mobile ad network banner ads display that delivered by largest advertising companies like; Adsense, Revcontent, Taboola, Outbrain, Gravity, Yahoo Gemini, Native Ads, AdNow, Content.ad, and Earnify mobile display ad platform that really targeting ads effectiveness and sales impact pulse. The native ads are the future of online advertisement, consumers prefer this type of ad formats which are informative, non-intrusive, attractive and elegant ad campaign.
The European cost to advertise mobile CPM standard rate start $3.00 up to $5.00 plus cost to advertise CPC rate it depends of advertisers spend budget per click based to the ad-networks tariff.
Europe mobile CPM by country expect will rise this year, aside from high value official currency, it also one of the most rich country in whole world. Mobfox is the number 1 highest profit mobile ad network in European country, it support for all advertising formats, no buying fees; high SDK adoption; multiple banner formats, full screen, rich media, video (VAST) and native model for publishers based CPM revenue shares and not CPC. Therefore advertisers no more worried of the amount per clicks.
Mobfox and Admob estimated mobile app monetize rate earn up to 300% higher eCPMs for your iOS and Android traffic in the US and Europe. And not only that, there are more control when targeting audience impact. MobFox’s eCPM more control features that allows you to choose; how much an ad should pay before you show it? (e.g. you can set a minimum CPC cost start $0.15 per click.
MobFox will only show ads in your app if they pay $0.15 per click or more). MobFox backfill is a feature that allows you to easily backfill your un-filled ad-space through secondary ad-networks, without the need of integrating multiple Ad Network SDKs.
MobFox will give you an additional publisher revenue share of +15% for your first three months for every MobFox publishers. Publishers monetize shares revenue inventory cuts to 75/25 instead of the standard sharing 60/40 ad inventory. MobFox publishers will earn up to 75% of CPC and CPM clicks and impression value. For every sign up there is automatic bonus be applied to publishers and advertisers. Top list of high paying mobile ad networks in Europe.
Most Popular European Mobile Advertising Network Brand
- Mobfox – European-focused ad network based in Austria. Offers CPC and CPM models, also offers its own ad server and App boost service.
- Admob – Google AdMob is a mobile app monetization & in app advertising that open for banner, interstitial, rewarded video and native ads express.
- Sofialys – European mobile ad network and marketing service provider, with offices in Mexico and Singapore. Offers video ads, banner ads and SMS solutions.
- TapTapNetworks – Premium mobile ad network that focuses on the Spanish market and other European territories. Offers rich media ads and advanced targeting.
- Madvertise – European ad network focused on Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Supports rich media ads, video and CPC/CPM campaigns.
- Unity Ads – Unity is the ultimate game development platform. Use Unity to build high-quality 3D and 2D games, deploy them across mobile, desktop, VR/AR, consoles or the Web, and connect with loyal and enthusiastic players and customers.
- ClickAttack – Rich media mobile ad network focused on the Eastern European market. Works with brands such as Coca Cola and McDonalds.
- YOC Group – Mobile tech group that offers an ad-network encompassing performance and premium ads. Claims to be biggest premium mobile ad network in Europe.
- Adcolony – Elevating mobile advertising by focusing on the highest quality consumer experiences that deliver outcomes for brands and publishers on today’s primetime apps and sites.
- Trademob – Acts as single buying point across multiple ad networks, exchanges and sources and applies optimization using data to the media buy.
- MadAdz – Global DSP with offices in the UK and Germany. Offers access to a number of mobile ad networks include admob and adultmoda.
- Smaato – Mobile-first platform and free ad server for publishers, app developers, agencies, DSPs and ad networks. Monetize your app or get targeted mobile traffic.
European Mobile Banner Advertising Spending Cost,
Why we advertise in mobile campaign?
- Mobile RTB impressions grew by 43%, and tablet impressions by an astonishing 102%.
- Mobile ads have consistently shown higher clickthrough rates than standard with viewers in Asia-Pacific least likely to click and those in Europe year of which 33% will go toward spending on banners and rich media.
- All the ingredients are now in place to ensure that European mobile advertising specially in UK, the mobile banner ads must be accounted for a lile over 60% of campaign spend cost.
Types of Mobile Advertising Platforms
There are 5 major formats supported by top mobile ad networks – interstitial, banner, native, video and offer wall.
A full screen ads that cover the interface of their host application. This mobile ad format is most frequently used to display an ad between different app screens and it’s quite often displayed between different levels in a mobile game app.
A classical static or animated image ad, which is placed inside an app’s interface. Such ad may advertise a third party product, other digital or physical goods, as well as an option to expand an app’s functionality.
Either a banner image or video ad that matches the form and function of the app interface it’s displayed in. The core concept of native ads to mimic an app’s interface to be least intrusive compared to other ad formats.
It is an ad unit within a mobile app that provides end users with lots of offers to engage with. The most frequent use case is mobile games, where offerwalls may either advertise third party games or a series of games from the same game developer.
Video ads consist of a short, usually up-to 60 seconds, video clip to advertise products and services. This mobile ad format is most often used within media apps. There are two major types of video ads – in-stream and out-stream. With in-stream type, video ads are displayed full-screen before, after and within video content that is streamed inside an app. With out-stream type video ads are displayed on a web page, displayed inside a mobile app.
Mobile Ads Reporting,
An advertising campaign performance data reporting is one of the key components that is crucial for its success. This information is provided by mobile ad networks to advertisers via an online dashboard. It includes data on such parameters of ads performance as number of impressions, clicks, installs, video ad views, platform, country, ad format and so on.
Mobile Ads Targeting,
There are number of parameters that allow to narrow down a mobile ad campaign reach to a specific audience. These parameters are called targeting options, there are a number of such options but the majors are the following:
It allows to narrow down an ad campaign within a specific country or region. It enables mobile marketers to advertise a product or service that is relevant only within a specific region.
It allows to show ads on specific models of mobile devices only. This type of targeting lets advertisers to display ads on devices with a specific screen size and other hardware requirements, which allows to avoid a mobile ad experience degradation.
With this option, it’s possible to show ads only to mobile users, who are served by a specific mobile carrier. It presents advertisers an opportunity to display ads to mobile users, those mobile carrier provides a better mobile signal reception in a specific area.
it allows to show ads on mobile devices running specific operating system or even particular versions of OS. It gives advertisers a benefit of displaying ads to mobile users on devices that are best to display those ads software wise.
By applying this targeting option, it’s possible to show mobile ads on mobile devices when they are connected to the Internet either via Wifi or 3G/LTE connection.
mobile ad network that collect mobile users data and build their profile allows to narrow down an ad campaign on an audience segment with specific interests only.
This option allows to narrow down an ad campaign to mobile users of a particular gender. Naturally, just like with any kind of advertising such targeting is aimed to market goods specifically to females and males.